The Complete Practice
Time & Location
About the Event
As we begin to emerge from the cacoon of 2020, this carefully curated set of practices is designed to help you recconect with your practice in a group setting.
For those that have been missing the familiar connection that the collective space of an in person class offers. The collective energy of the other students in the space + the nurturing presence of the teacher holding space for you.
As a celebration and a gentle reimergence back in to the world. To assist you with this exciting but perhaps daunting process of showing up back in the physical world of Melbourne.
In the 2 hour immersion we will move through:
- Pranayama (breath work) - needed more than ever with wearing masks in our day to day
- Asana (the physical practice of Yoga) - gentle movement to help build strength and fluidity
- Yin - to stretch out the body and connect to ones centre
- Relaxation - for integration
- Sound bowl therapy - to harmonise the bodies frequency and to assist in meditation
- Meditation - to elivate ones vibration and consciousness
There are a limited amount of mats due to current restrictions, so be sure to secure yours.
- Sold Outsecure your mat$59$590$0